Clan Ravenholdt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Ravenholdt

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calendar is working

Go down 
+2
risk.frishers
GamerCreutz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GamerCreutz
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
GamerCreutz

Calendar is working Empty
PostSubject: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Calendar is working and sverker, aikola and me can create events
Back to top Go down
http://gcproduction.highforum.net/
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:42 pm

What about me? O_o
Back to top Go down
HardStyle[RavH]
HardStyle[RavH]

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:47 pm

risk.frishers wrote:
What about me? O_o

Hmm no,, what about raid leaderS?
Back to top Go down
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:49 pm

You're my right hand, not raidleader. About raidleaders they're suppose to apply I think.
Back to top Go down
HardStyle[RavH]
HardStyle[RavH]

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:01 pm

risk.frishers wrote:
You're my right hand, not raidleader. About raidleaders they're suppose to apply I think.

I said no such thing.

I said that YOU dont need to have acces, the RadiLeader's should have.
Back to top Go down
GamerCreutz
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
GamerCreutz

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:19 pm

If You Want a event to happend just tell Aikola or Me. (mostly me) since i am most online
Back to top Go down
HardStyle[RavH]
HardStyle[RavH]

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:20 pm

GamerCreutz wrote:
If You Want a event to happend just tell Aikola or Me. (mostly me) since i am most online

Ok no problem.
Back to top Go down
Sverkerman
Chieftain
Chieftain
Sverkerman

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Promote risk.frishers so that he can post in the calendar later when we got RE up and going.
Back to top Go down
https://clanravh.palstani.com
StarZerg
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:10 am

Sverkerman wrote:
Promote risk.frishers so that he can post in the calendar later when we got RE up and going.

about that, nothing is happing....
i'm sorry to be *that guy* but i see inactivity spreading like a virus and i don't like it :S. My excuse is busy home and only played LoL Few times with balloon and friends (my parent's yelled at me, worth it!)
After Next week i will be online everyday since i get my computer back and i wont have any school.
people don't read forums as much like before, thats bad since everything (News, raids, all sort of info) is here. We have to make it a *Have To* be online and active here on the forums or else we can just quit right now (i know we wouldn't cause the fat lady hasn't signed.... YET!)
Back to top Go down
Sverkerman
Chieftain
Chieftain
Sverkerman

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:24 am

You obviously haven't been online for decades if that is your opinion. Clan is going great and forum is being used more than ever. We gain about 3 new members per day.
Back to top Go down
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:51 am

StarZerg... Your excuse for playing LoL is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. o.o You can't complain on something you do yourself. It's like someone eating meat is whining on other people that eats meat. Bullshit. And ofcourse I should be able to write an event here. I'm considered a raidleader.
Back to top Go down
StarZerg
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:45 am

risk.frishers wrote:
StarZerg... Your excuse for playing LoL is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. o.o You can't complain on something you do yourself. It's like someone eating meat is whining on other people that eats meat. Bullshit. And ofcourse I should be able to write an event here. I'm considered a raidleader.

q...q

For Playing LoL? ohh go !&#? yourself! you got no idea what i do, you talk to me and all of a sudden you know what i do etc? and yeah, i don't see the forum being used that much, only a few us it ALOT, fucking difference. and *considered*, why do i care? gave point that nothing in RE is happing since i don't see any progress at all... and btw, i got friends to play with who nags me all day to play 2-3 matches and seeing that this clan doesn't do shit, i say yes! cause last time i tried making a raid only 3people showed up and i went *ohh, really? just 2-3 showed up? (facepalms) i give up -.-*
i can complain since i tried, you only complained if i remember right. //you being shaman doesn't mean you treat me like crap asshole.
Back to top Go down
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:48 am

You say I've never tried to create a raid? I did. We had it all figured out. YOU leave it, to play LoL. It was gonna be a clan RE game, and you declined it. And if u can't get a decent game up, you're not trying enough.

I'm not treating anyone like crap without a reason. But I do have a goddamn good reason to threat you like crap. Now stop swearing allover the forum and try to behave as a normal kid.
Back to top Go down
StarZerg
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:54 am

risk.frishers wrote:
You say I've never tried to create a raid? I did. We had it all figured out. YOU leave it, to play LoL. It was gonna be a clan RE game, and you declined it. And if u can't get a decent game up, you're not trying enough.

I'm not treating anyone like crap without a reason. But I do have a goddamn good reason to threat you like crap. Now stop swearing allover the forum and try to behave as a normal kid.

so i'm not normal? haha, who the !&#? is smoking and was demote 100times for talking loads of shit? thats right, you where. So don't dare stand there and say im not normal, cause i'm more normal then you. And RE? last time you gave up and wanted to play somthing else, that was a pure lie you did right there to make it seam you where right. i got a damn good memory so don't try that crap on me, you'll only end up losing, like you did now. (and here comes another comment on HOW you are right, note: ill call someone who gives a damn what you want to say)

Last edited by StarZerg on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:00 am

You're typing exactly what I would write in the 3rd grade. And after you left, we actually pulled of the game. We just needed to find someone to replace you. No doubt you're a normal kid. But now you're just acting all though for a reason. Not being normal is in my eye not an insult. It's not a positive thing either, ofcourse it's depending on what you're not normal in. I could take an example.

Boy 1: Man, you're freakin' good at maths!
Boy 2: Thank you very much.
Boy 1: It's barely normal, man you're really good!

There's my example.

Edit:

Quote :
i got a damn good memory so don't try that crap on me, you'll only end up losing, like you just did not.

You just said I won but with a very bad English...

But there's nothing to win in this for any of us.
Back to top Go down
StarZerg
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:03 am

why are you still talking to me, i wont read the damn thing and still you talk?
roflmao Razz
Back to top Go down
Sverkerman
Chieftain
Chieftain
Sverkerman

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:11 am

StarZerg wrote:
why are you still talking to me, i wont read the damn thing and still you talk?
roflmao Razz

You are from now on banned from Bosses of Warcraft and from all accesories which Clan Ravenholdt beholds. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
HardStyle[RavH]
HardStyle[RavH]

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:11 am

risk.frishers wrote:
And ofcourse I should be able to write an event here. I'm considered a raidleader.

That is my point you as raidleader should have acces not YOU as YOU. Smile
Back to top Go down
GamerCreutz
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
GamerCreutz

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:25 am

Then Risk Will Be A Admin Or What are You saying??????? Hmm I can Add him, but then he will be heavely suspended if he does anything considered in our adminstration panel..
Back to top Go down
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:33 am

Now I'm very confused...
Back to top Go down
HardStyle[RavH]
HardStyle[RavH]

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:42 am

You are? -_-
Back to top Go down
GamerCreutz
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
GamerCreutz

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:05 am

Lets Make This easy To Understand..

1) The Adminstration panel is the place where we are creating and modifi this website

2) Calendar suck, so you need to be admin
Back to top Go down
Pureblood
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:52 am

GamerCreutz wrote:
Lets Make This easy To Understand..

1) The Adminstration panel is the place where we are creating and modifi this website

2) Calendar suck, so you need to be admin

so you cant be mod and use the calendar? O_O
Back to top Go down
http://kevinung.co.cc
GamerCreutz
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
GamerCreutz

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:07 am

Idk probly not,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calendar is working   Calendar is working Empty

Back to top Go down

Calendar is working
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Ravenholdt :: Clan Ravenholdt :: Calendar Events-
Jump to: