Clan Ravenholdt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Ravenholdt

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tank(Warrior) Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotandcold
Experienced User [ I ]
Experienced User [ I ]

Tank(Warrior) Guide Empty
PostSubject: Tank(Warrior) Guide   Tank(Warrior) Guide EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:37 am

My description of Damage and Support spells could be different to Sverkerman's ingame.[Hotkey]
Support spells:Restore[G]:Restores 20% of the targets mana.(35mana,200range)
Taunt[Q]:Forces all enemies to attack the warrior.(25mana,900range,CD7seconds)
Howl of terror[R]:Decreases attack damage of all nearby enemis by 25% for 7 seconds.(35mana,CD18seconds)
Slam[W]:Deals 200 damage to nearby enemies and decrease their movement and attack speed by 50% for 3 seconds.(45mana,CD2seconds)
Shout of Protection[E]:Gives nearby allies an armor boost of 50 for 7 seconds.(0mana,CD145seconds)

Damage spells:Heroic strike[F]:Deals 250+Defense as damage to target and force it to attack the warrior.(20mana,CD8seconds)
Fist of Strenght[D]:Deals 250 damage to nearby enemie units every second for 4 seconds and drains 20% of warriors life.(0mana,CD4seconds)

Rotations:Boss focus: Heroic strike->Howl of terror->Slam->...
Use these three abilities every time they are ready, starting with my order.
Spawn focus: Taunt->Howl of terror->Slam->...
Use these three abilities every time they are ready, starting with my order.
Boss and Spawn focus: Heroic strike(Boss)->Taunt->Howl of terror->Slam->...
Use Heroic strike at beginning 1 time and use the other three abilities every time they are ready, starting with my order.

Special situations:Restore:Don't use Restore if someone shouts mana. You are the tank and you are not busy the whole time so look which class needs the most mana and restore the mana(you will get a fealing for it after several times). If u need to walk away from you boss to restore don't worry about it, save your skill Heroic strike walk in the direction of the character u want to restore and cast Heroic strike on boss while you are on the way.The boss will follow you and you don't loose the aggro, after it play as before(rotation).
Shout of protection:This spell is very important for your group to survive so don't waste it. Only use this spell if your healer don't have enough mana for their heal rotation or the boss and/or Spawns make more damage the healer can handle. It's your backup you need to save till the situation comes.
Fist of Strenght:This is a spell which shouldnt be used during a normal bossfight. The damage isn't high enough to support your DD's and you will need much more heal. One example where u can use it if your healer don't have a mana or heal problem, you fight against Twintrix and the spawns are coming from the left and right. if there are to much spawns attacking you and your dds cant kill them fast enough use this skill to help them(if u loose 20%life and kill the spawns attacking you faster or dont use skill and loose 20% cause they don't get killed fast enough is equal).

OK This was my first guide, hope it will help you a bit. This guide is for Bosses of Warcraft 0.57c made by Sverkerman!
Back to top Go down
MoKo_Gr
User [ I ]
User [ I ]

PostSubject: Re: Tank(Warrior) Guide   Tank(Warrior) Guide EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:50 am

Wow nice guide i realy like it and sure it is going to help me next time i playtank...Good Job keep working =) Surprised
Back to top Go down
Hagge5
Experienced User [ I I I ]
Experienced User [ I I I ]
Hagge5

PostSubject: Re: Tank(Warrior) Guide   Tank(Warrior) Guide EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:06 am

Use more spaces and BBcodes. Right now It's just a large chunk of text, making it really boring to read.

Which one looks better?:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Also, you got a bunch of spelling and grammar errors :/ (mostly grammar)
avoid leetspeak like "u", for example.
Spoiler:

Overall mediokre guide, it does have some really useful advice.
Although the spelling errors and lack of bbcodes makes it really hard to read.
would give it about 5-6/10 for now
Back to top Go down
GamerCreutz
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
GamerCreutz

PostSubject: Re: Tank(Warrior) Guide   Tank(Warrior) Guide EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:13 pm

not approved, but hope you will continue and update it
Back to top Go down
http://gcproduction.highforum.net/
Hotandcold
Experienced User [ I ]
Experienced User [ I ]

PostSubject: re   Tank(Warrior) Guide EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:31 pm

i will update all of my guides with bb codes if i know what it is:) and make it more clear to understand but till i make this you need 2 wait a bit^.
Back to top Go down
GamerCreutz
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
GamerCreutz

PostSubject: Re: Tank(Warrior) Guide   Tank(Warrior) Guide EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:35 pm

also a good idear to add some images, for each spell
Back to top Go down
http://gcproduction.highforum.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tank(Warrior) Guide   Tank(Warrior) Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Tank(Warrior) Guide
Page 1 of 1