Clan Ravenholdt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Ravenholdt

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razosh[RavH]
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]
Razosh[RavH]

Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters Empty
PostSubject: Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters   Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:19 am

Sylvanas where first introduced during the second war (warcraft 2) when Orgrim Doomhammer attacked Quel'Thalas because he had made a promise to the leader of the forest trolls Zul'Jin in exchange for their aid against the alliance. Doomhammer totally owned the highelfs untill they sent out Alleria and Sylvanas Windrunner which totally owned Orgrim Doomhammer and the horde. Meanwhile the third sister Veressa where aiding the mage Rhonin who tried to free Alexstrasza the Life-Binder who had been taken hostage by the orcs in Grim Batol (an abandoned dwarf city). Led by Nekros Skullcrusher who controlled an ancient artifact called the demons soul which contained the combined powers of the dragon aspects. Rhonin managed however to destroy the demons soul and Alexstrasza managed to kill Nekros and chase awey Deathwing. Rhonin became the leader of the Kirin Tor and Veressa was asked by Arthas father Terenas Menthil and the Kirin Tor to becomme ambasador of the alliance. Before Orgrim Doomhammer charged Quel'Thalas Alleria was asked to join the alliance and eridicate all the orcs from Lorderon. She agreed to lead the high elf rangers to charge the orcs home in Dreanor (Outland) in order to strike out the Bleeding Hollow Clan and the Deathknights (Not the same type deathknights that serves the lich king). Sylvanas was the ranger general of Silvermoon during the third war (warcraft 3) and defended Quel'Thalas against the scourge. Sylvanas was beaten however by the lich kings champion Arthas and resurected as an undead champion of the scourge along with the others who where killed in Quel'Thalas. Later in the third war the lich king grew weaker and the strongest members of the scourge became free from the curse of the lich king (exept for Arthas since was a slave of frostmourne and it had claimed his soul). Sylvanas ambushed Arthas and almost managed to kill him but in the last moment a lich that served the lich king called Kel'Thuzad saved him. Sylvanas swore to take revenge and ran off. However Sylvanas beaten a dreadlord called a dreadlord called Verimartharas and forced him to tell him where the remaining dreadlords where and had him kill them. After that Sylvanas managed to kill the remaining dreadlords she claimed lorderon as belonging to the forsaken and named herself leader over all that had broken free from the lich kings curse. After the battle at the Wrathgate Sylvanas returned to Undercity and found it taken by demons led by the dreadlord Varimartharas. After that they defeated Varimartharas Sylvanas declared that the forsaken had joined the horde. Even tho Undercity was attacked by the alliance shortly after that they had no chanse against Sylvanas and was easily deafeted. Sylvanas later managed to get inside Icecrown citadel to gain some information that could help the Argent Crusade and the Knights of the Ebon Blade to defeat the lich king. The lich king did however find out about her attempts and attacked her. After a long battle Sylvanas was however forced to reatret and where saved by the horde members on Orgrims Hammer. After that the lich king was defeated the Val'Kyrs that had served the lich king earlier managed to break free from the curse and joined the forsaken. They teached Sylvanas how to turn dead into undeads. Sylvanas also sent Koltira Deathweaver, a deathknight who had joined the horde to reclaime Andorhall from the scourge. However they faced great resistance from alliance forces lead by the deathknight Thassarian. Koltira won the battle but did however help Thassarian to flee. Sylvanas that had kept a close eye on Koltira became furios and took Koltira hostage in Undercity and are right now torturing him. How he will be used in the future we do not know YET. Today there is a statue of Alleria in Stormwind city.

somethings I might not been clear on:

*Quel'Thalas are the homelands of the highelves.
*Lorderon was the homeland of the humans during the second war.
*Dreadlords are high ranked servents of the Burning Legion (an army of demons).
*Orgrims Hammer was a zeppalin constructed by goblins used by the horde in Icecrown.
*Andorhal was once a human city that was taken by the scourge.
*The dragon aspects are the dragon leader which was each one a leader of an individual dragon race.
*Alexstrasza is the leader of the red dragon race and is the dragonqueen and is the one charging the battle against her corrupted brother Deathwing.

Sylvanas:
Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters 200px-Sylvanaswindrunner3

Veressa:
Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters 101px-Vereesa_windrunner

Aleria:
Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters 200px-Alleria2

If there was anything I was unclear of or anything you didn't understand please tell me.
Back to top Go down
http://hiveworkshop.com
StarZerg
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]

PostSubject: the Orcs of draenor!   Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:04 pm

The orcs lived in peace with the Draines in Draenor and then the Demons came and corrupted the orc, a Pit lord corrupted the orcs by making them drinks his blood and used them to take control of the Black Temple. The Burning legion saw great use of the orcs and wanted to use them as thier war machines, Kil'jeaden then aquired a apprentice, He Was called Ghol'dan former apprentice of the orc leader Ner'zul. Ner'zul who refused to lead the orcs to war agains the humans after corrpting his brothers with the blood and killing almost every Draene in enite draenor(Outland) Reason Ghol'dan left Ner'zul was that Kil'jeadan offerd great power and in return Ghol'dan would lead the orcs to azeroth and fight for the Burning Legion. Ghul'dan summon the leaders of every orc clan in draenor.
two of the verry famus, Ogrim Doomhammer and Grom Hellscream. they all accepted and then followed the Demons back to azeroth.
Mean while, the Trolls of Zul'aman was beeing heavly attacked by the Lordearon Alliance, deafeting a great number of the trolls.
The Orcs lead by Ogrim Doomhammer later attacked from the north. they had conqured the blackrock mountains and much more beffor meating any great resistance from the Humans. The orcs attacked using great dragons hatched by one the dragon aspect Alextrasza, the orcs threatned here to kill all her eggs if she didnt obey. they attacked fast and hard and forced the humans back but while ogrim where pushing forward Ghul'dan betrayed him and toke Half the orc fleet to search for the Ledgendary ''eye of sargares''. Orgim didn't realize what had happend until it was to late. The Humans then pushed orcs back killing great numbers back in to Blackrock mountains while some where pushed back to Dreanor. The land had been corrupted by all the dark magic the orcs had been practisiong on it and then just started to fall appart, till this day there is still parts of Deanor missing, the elementals where in war with eachother and with the orcs. The Humans then invaded the orc homeworld to kill every orc and free the world from their Horrors. Orcs not giving up attacked the human camps and saw to end thier invastion. But the humans resisted and pushed back the orcs and everything went the Humans way, Then the demons interfeard and helped the orcs fight the humans and Elves. The humans finally where pushed back but not deafeted. then the shattaring happend with closed every portal in Dreanor and the humans where traped. Many of the leaders died but camps remained when the reopening of one portal. The demon hunter Illidan had deafeted Magtheridon (Pit lord that corrupted the orcs) and toke Black Temple with the help of Akarma, the leader of the Dreanie survivors.
Some of the orcs, the Mag'mas (Dont reameber the name 100%) managed to break free but where under attack by Ogres and Hallow orcs. Thrall, The leader of the Horde Helped the Mag'mas. Thrall did not know that the leader of the Mag'mas where infact Garrosh Hellscream, son of Grom Hellscream. Thrall then meet up with the young leader and brought him to the capital city of the horde Oggrimmar. Thrall saw great potential of the youngling, but bit using his head and only having pried he made swift dections with lead to him challanging Thrall to a duel for leaderchip of the Horde, Thrall looked to be deafeted but in the last second the Undeads attacked and forced Thrall and garrosh to fight toghether and decided to push the duel. Thrall then decided to go to northrend and fight the undeads. Garrosh etablished the first camp for the horde and not to far behind came the Forsakens landing on the other side of northrend.... To be Continue.
Back to top Go down
Razosh[RavH]
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]
Razosh[RavH]

PostSubject: Re: Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters   Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:45 am

I like the idea of posting this but why here? What do this have to do with the Windrunners (exept that Orgrim Doomhammer attacked Quel'Thalas but I mentioned that)?
Back to top Go down
StarZerg
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]

PostSubject: Re: Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters   Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:08 am

I just wanted to mess with your head lol!
Back to top Go down
Razosh[RavH]
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]
Razosh[RavH]

PostSubject: Re: Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters   Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:24 am

How exactly did u mess with my head?
Back to top Go down
StarZerg
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]

PostSubject: Re: Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters   Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:27 am

Razosh[RavH] wrote:
How exactly did u mess with my head?

well, you comenting like you did shows that you got bugged Razz
witch leads to messing with your head : santa
Back to top Go down
Razosh[RavH]
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]
Razosh[RavH]

PostSubject: Re: Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters   Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:28 am

Fine you got mw there even tho it maybe wasent a succes as good as Win XP.

Windows XP, Mozilla Firefox and GUI is for Winners Wink
Back to top Go down
StarZerg
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]

PostSubject: Re: Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters   Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:14 am

Word!
Back to top Go down
Razosh[RavH]
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]
Razosh[RavH]

PostSubject: Re: Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters   Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:54 am

What word?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters   Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters Empty

Back to top Go down

Lore for Noobs: Windrunner sisters
Page 1 of 1