Clan Ravenholdt


 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Little Fun with Warcraft Soccer!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StarZerg
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]


Posts : 123
Points : 11
Join date : 2011-05-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Little Fun with Warcraft Soccer!!   Tue May 10, 2011 1:16 am

As the title says ''Soccer'' yes, there is this game where you are 3v3 and play soccer, Peons vs Peasants
and a little fun competion would be great =) Clan RavH's First Soccer Champions XD

I know we play BoW 90% of the time but the other 10% we play diffrent maps for fun, why not make it little competion of the maps we can. I dont know if its the best idea but it worth putting up here and see what you guys think soooooo GIVE Good if you like this idea, bad if you dont or both if you think Meeeeh.
Back to top Go down
Hagge5
Experienced User [ I I I ]
Experienced User [ I I I ]
avatar

Posts : 98
Points : 13
Join date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Little Fun with Warcraft Soccer!!   Tue May 10, 2011 2:12 am

I actaully made a soccer map for the sc2 beta, but i could'nt made the data editor work Sad

Sill, you could kick around a baneling with stalkers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abedab
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]
avatar

Posts : 109
Points : 0
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 22
Location : Sweden,Hässleholm,Vinslöv

PostSubject: Re: Little Fun with Warcraft Soccer!!   Tue May 10, 2011 2:39 am

Sounds fun Smile never played soccer in wc3 before so I will probably lose but yeh, Sounds good
Back to top Go down
StarZerg
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]


Posts : 123
Points : 11
Join date : 2011-05-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Little Fun with Warcraft Soccer!!   Tue May 10, 2011 3:50 am

I will most likly steam roll you all so XD
Back to top Go down
GamerCreutz
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
avatar

Posts : 183
Points : 61
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 20
Location : Denmark/Dubai

PostSubject: Re: Little Fun with Warcraft Soccer!!   Tue May 10, 2011 3:55 am

great idear, would be really fun to have a competetion about this
Back to top Go down
http://gcproduction.highforum.net/
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman


Posts : 172
Points : 38
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 21
Location : Sweden, Stockholm.

PostSubject: Re: Little Fun with Warcraft Soccer!!   Tue May 10, 2011 7:58 pm

We'll see about that Zerg. I won over you before, and I'll do it again!
Back to top Go down
GamerCreutz
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
avatar

Posts : 183
Points : 61
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 20
Location : Denmark/Dubai

PostSubject: Re: Little Fun with Warcraft Soccer!!   Tue May 10, 2011 8:04 pm

i am currently working on a Arena game which will be ready to be released in some days, its a kind off dodge ball, but we would be able to compete in it
Back to top Go down
http://gcproduction.highforum.net/
Razosh[RavH]
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]
avatar

Posts : 161
Points : 0
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Little Fun with Warcraft Soccer!!   Tue May 10, 2011 9:51 pm

I can play many games that aren't fun yesterday I played KoK for example but I... will... never... play... SOCCER Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://hiveworkshop.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Little Fun with Warcraft Soccer!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Little Fun with Warcraft Soccer!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Warcraft manga
» NANA 's Soccer Jersey Collection From Thailand ^_^
» My US Soccer Jersey Collection
» Vampire ultra In Warcraft 3 TFT
» Taiwanese World of Warcraft ( just for add in guide ).

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Ravenholdt :: Information Center :: General Talk-
Jump to: