Clan Ravenholdt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Ravenholdt

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions) Empty
PostSubject: Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions)   Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:44 am

Haz the Ogre

Haz the Ogre comes from a Ancient Tribe, known for it's aggressive population. The Tribe pillaged everything from beautiful rocks to pigs, they often took a human or two so they could create fields where they would make food for the ogres.

After a while a town grew of one of the tribes, which soon became the center of trade, they had so many slaves they could feed the whole Ogre-People. It appeared worries when the Tribeslord declared the town to have monopoly of human slaves.

The other villages had no chance but buying their food from the town, which caused the town to flourish even more, the Ogres had created one of the mightiest nations in the whole world.

The Shamans thought using the humans were wrong, they decided to go freelancing, try to live in the wilderness... Most of them died a horrible death, the wisest survived untill the Tribeslord declared war upon them without their knowledge.
Only one shaman managed to survive, because he got warned by a villager, wise enough to understand not to mess with the gods.

The humans started to organise, after the long workday they always sleeped in the same building.
One day a man spoke up and said: "I will NOT take this anymore, let's kill the ogres, and return back to our familys!" Every human was approving, but one. He was a wise man, before he was enslaved by the ogres he was a wizard.
He said: "And how are we suppose to kill these ogres? With our bare hands?" The humans lost their hope for a while, but the Wizard said: "I think I know a way to kill these Ogres..." The humans heard hes idea, they decided to make him their leader, and they poisoned the crops.

The Tribeslord arranged a feast, with every lord in the Empire. When the feast was over everyone returned back to their homes... Carrying a disease. The people who tought it was because of the treason on the shamans, they turned mad. When the Tribeslord died in the disease it only took 5 more days till every ogre was dead... But one. A shaman, not carrying the disease. Hes name was Haz... the Ogre.

Pictures:
Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions) Haztheogre

Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions) Haztheogre2

Obs. Not done, don't rate or anything.
Back to top Go down
Hagge5
Experienced User [ I I I ]
Hagge5

PostSubject: Re: Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions)   Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:23 am

It's nice, good work.
Although It might be because It's not done... why are we killing him if he helped us free the human slaves?
Wouldn't it be a better preload story if haz was the ogre lord, and the wizard sent after a magical bird or whatever, our heroes picked up the message that the bird was carrying and went of on an heroic trips to rescue they're fellow men.

Please do not think I'm forcing you into anything, It's just a personal opinion.

(Got creative here too, sorry Very Happy)

And the ten friends saw a distant star. I't was slowly approaching, like a tiny angel.
Rouge got anxius, she had learned her lesson when she fought the malicious goblin Henry; never trust anything, and ecspecially anything that could work as a bullet. However, Mage layed a hand on her shoulder, and announced that what was approaching was not a work of evil, not the titans, not the council, but it was human magic.
He spoke words that noone had ever heard, and the green light approached faster, landed on his shoulder, and whispered in his ear.
He nodded slowly as Warlock and Witch stared at the light, which resembled a bird, they did not trust white magic.
His pupils got wider as the bird finished It's song, sung in that unknown language, the bird than faded into the wind, and mage turned around.
"There are more dangers in this land than the council, my friends... This noble city has for long been under the torment of the ogre warlord Haz, using these good people as mere slaves! This shall not go unpunished!"
He yelled out loud.
And his cry followed by Warriors, then Shaman, then archer, sorcerress, priest and the other followed soon.
Even Warlock and Witch, who rarely cared about the fate of humans, had a glow in they're eyes...

They ran into the portal one after one, warping through space, and landing by the throne of warlord Haz.

Back to top Go down
abedab
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]
abedab

PostSubject: Re: Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions)   Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:43 am

Ehm.. Lore is not my deal. but Yeh Looks good Razz
Back to top Go down
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions)   Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:49 am

Thx for the replys Hagge. I see what you mean, but he didn't save them in any way. He just didn't eat their stuffs. :p
Back to top Go down
Razosh[RavH]
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]
Razosh[RavH]

PostSubject: Re: Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions)   Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:07 am

Lore, lore, give me more lore Smile this is great work so far keep it up.
Back to top Go down
http://hiveworkshop.com
Hagge5
Hagge5

PostSubject: Re: Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions)   Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:07 am

risk.frishers wrote:
Thx for the replys Hagge. I see what you mean, but he didn't save them in any way. He just didn't eat their stuffs. :p

Am I getting this right... Soooo, now he has the humans as slaves instead?
pimp
Back to top Go down
Razosh[RavH]
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]
Razosh[RavH]

PostSubject: Re: Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions)   Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:11 am

risk.frishers wrote:
they often took a human or two so they could create fields where they would make food for the ogres.

Yes that would be correct.
Back to top Go down
http://hiveworkshop.com
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions)   Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:15 am

Quote :
The Shamans thought using the humans were wrong, they decided to go freelancing, try to live in the wilderness... Most of them died a horrible death, the wisest survived untill the Tribeslord declared war upon them without their knowledge.
Only one shaman managed to survive, because he got warned by a villager, wise enough to understand not to mess with the gods.

He didn't eat their food or anything, he just left them there, and they took care of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Hagge5
Hagge5

PostSubject: Re: Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions)   Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:35 am

risk.frishers wrote:
Quote :

He didn't eat their food or anything, he just left them there, and they took care of themselves.

Why are we killing him, then?
Sry to reply so much, I think the idea is great, I just don't understand why we are killing him... tried to make up some reasons Rolling Eyes

EDIT:
Ok, how I understand it.

Ogres took humans for slaves
Some ogres protested and became shamans (not evil anymore), only one survived, Haz
A captured mage poisoned the ogres, they all died.
Haz did'nt die
?????
We kill Haz

Last edited by Hagge5 on Fri May 13, 2011 3:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sverkerman
Chieftain
Chieftain
Sverkerman

PostSubject: Re: Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions)   Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:58 am

As far as I understand he took some ppl, toop 'em to a field and made them grow food for him? Am I compleatly incorrect or?
Back to top Go down
https://clanravh.palstani.com
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions)   Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:55 am

You can add to the lore. It's not completley done. I did this in school actually, my plan was too edit it when I got back home, but I was too tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions)   Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions) Empty

Back to top Go down

Haz the Ogre Lore (By Risk.frishers Productions)
Page 1 of 1