Clan Ravenholdt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Ravenholdt

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Has Become inactive

Go down 
+3
risk.frishers
Sverkerman
GamerCreutz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GamerCreutz
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
GamerCreutz

Forum Has Become inactive Empty
PostSubject: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Well the. Title says it all.. Somehow i believe that people doesnt use it at much as before? What should we do about it
Back to top Go down
http://gcproduction.highforum.net/
Sverkerman
Chieftain
Chieftain
Sverkerman

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:21 pm

GamerCreutz wrote:
Well the. Title says it all.. Somehow i believe that people doesnt use it at much as before? What should we do about it

There is one reason and one reason only, everyone is waiting for 0.56.

Give it some time, when it is up people will have something to play for and will seek themselves to our comunity.
Back to top Go down
https://clanravh.palstani.com
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:02 pm

That has to be bullshit. The real reason is that there's no clangames anymore. Sverker, I really suggest you either give the chieftain title to someone else, or start organising clangames. Impossible for me as a shaman or anyone else. We don't have the same authority. There's plenty of bosses we haven't beated. So the 0.56 waiting is just a myth.

The reason TKoK is inactive is because there's no official TKoK clan. And because the most elite players that could handle this kind of clan already cleared the material. But we haven't. Not a single one in the clan have full gear, or even close.
Back to top Go down
GamerCreutz
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
GamerCreutz

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:54 am

who's TKoK? and what does they have to do about this?
Back to top Go down
HardStyle[RavH]
HardStyle[RavH]

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:47 am

GamerCreutz wrote:
who's TKoK? and what does they have to do about this?

TKOK is also a map in wc3 orpg style.

And i completely agree with risk.frishers!

The gaming comunity should have a:
Forum or a web page (This is it)
A game(You are building it.. and searously if you ask me you dont give it as much of time as you need)
A way to vocaly comunicate (Ex. skype/TS ... we have it)
A PERSON or A COUPLE of PERSONS to organise it ingame(That this community does not have)
Have you ever been in a WoW guild ? do you know how things go in a guild? the same rulez i wish that were apply'd here

yeah my english sux but it is okay right?
Back to top Go down
abedab
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]
abedab

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:33 am

I am very aware of my inactive, and what it depends on. And i am very sorry but it's much personal things and i will be more active and try to create clangames when i got things togheter IRL
Back to top Go down
Pureblood
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:43 am

well not much to write on when waiting for 0.56?
Back to top Go down
http://kevinung.co.cc
Sverkerman
Chieftain
Chieftain
Sverkerman

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:29 am

Hmmm.... Sorry I guess.

It is hard to dedicate time for clan games AND building a HUGE Wc3 map at the same time.

This is why I announced raid groups with one specific leader in each to lead clan games on announced time for the specific raiding group.

There is your answer.
Back to top Go down
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Didn't I say raidgroups fail?

Ordinary WC3 players is REALLY... Bad in organising, teamwork... You name it actually.
We need a strict clan game, cuz we don't have enough players, and it's not like we know that anyone is even gonna show up. I suggest we start the clan game again, you can come once in a while, mby the first 2-3 like a babysitter. Then me, Gamer or Aikola takes care of it.
Back to top Go down
GamerCreutz
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
GamerCreutz

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:37 pm

So you, me and aikola should arrange battles? I cant be a part of that, i suck at BoW, and i arent all that active, so Starzerg should take my post
Back to top Go down
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:37 am

If StarZerg could again prove worthy. But he's not very active neither tbh. He can't play unlimited time every day.
Back to top Go down
StarZerg
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:37 am

risk.frishers wrote:
If StarZerg could again prove worthy. But he's not very active neither tbh. He can't play unlimited time every day.

NOW! i can! =)

My computer is fucking with me alot tho... Seams like i cant join any games on WC3, trying to fix it riight now. Thats why im inactive. (Some times i cant even conect to BN so yeah, crap!)

EDIT: Just checked and i CAN join BoW games, so tomorrow at 17BN time SHARP! (Be online 10-5mins before) We Play BoW!
Back to top Go down
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:06 am

People don't read the forums. This wont work. I say remake the clan in WC3, keep the forums. Be strict to who you let in. We got a bunch of retarded players 60% plays WC3 once a week for 1 hour or something.
Back to top Go down
HardStyle[RavH]
HardStyle[RavH]

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:53 am

risk.frishers wrote:
People don't read the forums. This wont work. I say remake the clan in WC3, keep the forums. Be strict to who you let in. We got a bunch of retarded players 60% plays WC3 once a week for 1 hour or something.

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Love you DegeeeN, finally someone understands what I'm trying to say...
Back to top Go down
Sverkerman
Chieftain
Chieftain
Sverkerman

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Remaking the clan is not an option. Why people are online 1 hour a day is a conbination of "There is nothing to play" and "Who to play with".

New ver on sunday as promised, I will make daily BoW games every day for a week, after that I will let the shamans take care of the daily games as I will proceed with programming the Blood Council and Narolak.
Back to top Go down
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:13 pm

I still stick to remaking the clan. If the reason would actually be "There is nothing to play", then what did they play before BoW?

It's not like OMG we found a better game than the game we played before, now let's quit this game and never turn on the computer except when playing BoW.
Back to top Go down
Sverkerman
Chieftain
Chieftain
Sverkerman

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:15 pm

What do you wish to achive with remaking a already functional clan?
Back to top Go down
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:21 pm

This clan ain't functional...

http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/war3-clan-profile.aspx?ClanTag=RavH&Gateway=Northrend&SortField=online&SortDir=Asc&PageNo=2

There are no activity anymore. People just check one sec on WC3 then they log off. Remake the clan, good people will come back. Bad people will go in the mist. There is nothing to loose.
Back to top Go down
Sverkerman
Chieftain
Chieftain
Sverkerman

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Give it a week after 0.56 release. If it's still "not functional" I will concider it.
Back to top Go down
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:51 pm

If it's still not functional, you'll do it. Promise?
Back to top Go down
Sverkerman
Chieftain
Chieftain
Sverkerman

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:24 am

I never promise anything to anyone.
Back to top Go down
HardStyle[RavH]
HardStyle[RavH]

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:10 am

How about we create a private clan for now only 10 members.. not involving sverkerman...

1 man will be chieften depending on its profile.

The other 9 man will be all grunts we dont need shamans.

And everyone can choose only 1 class and stick to that class.

Also about the map .. how about if you can make 2 separate maps? one bosses one proffessions? beacause no body has the good host for 10 man on a thos HUGE map..

We can do this for like 2 week to see if it works ..

Also i can host on garena for 10 man..

People we need to play hard and go pro? we dont need 50+ memebers we can do it on our on us 10 man let sverkerman has his public clan.. this is what i think atm ...
Back to top Go down
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:37 am

Are we gonna make our own private clan? If Sverker agrees on that to be a good option I'd join in. But otherwise I'll stick to Clan RavH. No backstabbing, not even whilst playing risk.
Back to top Go down
HardStyle[RavH]
HardStyle[RavH]

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:46 am

risk.frishers wrote:
Are we gonna make our own private clan? If Sverker agrees on that to be a good option I'd join in. But otherwise I'll stick to Clan RavH. No backstabbing, not even whilst playing risk.

Its not backstab..

We would still be part of this community

But the clan will be private we would be "Clan ravenhlodt" but clan tagg can be different like "bow1" or "bow" ir "priv" or smtn but we will have our own chieften and we would arrange the games in private circles .. we will use skype as usual ofc he can join our games if he likes..

Because i dont like public clans too much members and too little of them play, i know i was in too many clans too count, 5-10 just dota clans .. 30+ Cs 1.6 clans and i know how this things work... and trust me the system is the same...

Edit 1:

Also we could have a section for our clan on this forum but its will we just for the clan and sverkerman to see. Cuz it is kinda private all the stuffs we do and we are part of clan ravh i think that this is good idea though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Has Become inactive   Forum Has Become inactive Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Has Become inactive
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next