Clan Ravenholdt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Ravenholdt

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sverkerman
Chieftain
Chieftain
Sverkerman

Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style! Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style!   Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi and welcome to Sverkerman's tutorial on how you become a 100% member of Clan Ravenholdt!

Because who is a RavH member without a costum made RavH Warcraft 3 Interface? ^^

*Before starting this tutorial note that administrator acces will be needed to complete this transformation of your Warcraft 3 interface.
*You cannot run the game while doing this.
*This will not harm your Warcraft 3 game nor your computer in any way at all what so ever.
*This has only been tested on Windows 7 64bit

Tutorial:
1: Download this .zip file! --> http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/8cs3tx/_files/BoWInterface.rar <--
*This .zip file contains all the small images for bottoms, interface and our custom clan image.
*This .zip file should be opened with Win.Rar, a free software which any experienced gamer got. If you do not have Win.Rar go to www.google.com and look it up, it is free to download!

2: Extract/drag the file to your deskop.
*Note that "the file" term is directed towards the file containing 2 other files "Textures", "UI" and 1 program "CUSTOMBG.reg", also named "Temp Map".
*Extracting/dragging this onto your deskop will make the program "CUSTOMBG.reg" runable.

3: Open up your Warcraft 3 directory.
*Note that the Warcraft 3 directory is where you find these files "AI Scripts", "Campaigns", "Errors", "Logs", "Maps", "replay" etc.

4: Drag the 2 files named "Textures" and "UI" into your Warcraft 3 directory.

5: Run "CUSTOMBG.reg"
*Note that you need to run CUSTOMBG.reg AFTER implanting "Textures" and "UI" into the Warcraft 3 directory.

6: DONE!

FINAL RESULTS
Spoiler:

When you are done, contact a Forum Administrator to gain the achivement "Part of the crew".

If this for some reason would not work please leave a note below and I will try to help you.

Best of regards, your chieftain
~Sverkerman
Back to top Go down
https://clanravh.palstani.com
Pureblood
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
Pureblood

Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style!   Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:44 am

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
http://kevinung.co.cc
StarZerg
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style!   Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:26 am

WORKS PERFECLY!
Back to top Go down
GamerCreutz
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
GamerCreutz

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style!   Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style! EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:04 am

Awsome, now tell me who have done it, and i will add the award.
Back to top Go down
http://gcproduction.highforum.net/
Sverkerman
Chieftain
Chieftain
Sverkerman

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style!   Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style! EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:08 am

GamerCreutz wrote:
Awsome, now tell me who have done it, and i will add the award.

Competition is not over yet, this is just a skin.
Back to top Go down
https://clanravh.palstani.com
StarZerg
Legendary User [ I ]
Legendary User [ I ]

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style!   Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style! EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:06 am

i have it, would like a *RavH Wants YOU! Join today!* poster :S
But this works fine =) btw, I got it!
Back to top Go down
GamerCreutz
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
GamerCreutz

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style!   Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style! EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Alright
Back to top Go down
http://gcproduction.highforum.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style!   Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tutorial; How to change your Warcraft 3 Interface to Bosses of Warcraft Style!
Page 1 of 1