Clan Ravenholdt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Ravenholdt

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Judgement Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hagge5
Experienced User [ I I I ]
Hagge5

Judgement Day Empty
PostSubject: Judgement Day   Judgement Day EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:33 am

According to the bible, the judgement day will occur at 21 may 2011. That's saturday.

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

I'm really looking forward to saturday... cause I'm an aetheist and it will be very enjoyable to see if I where right or wrong.

GAME ON Twisted Evil

Btw, I dont mean to offend anyone, if you are christian, that's fine. I just don't like those people who instantly believes every word the book says, It's not a literal print of history.... I think It's because of such people we have suicide bombers and 9/11.

DISCUSS!!
Whats your thoughts about saturday?
Back to top Go down
GamerCreutz
Co-Op Admin
Co-Op Admin
GamerCreutz

Judgement Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day   Judgement Day EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:36 am

Okay first off Who Cares??? second this is spam... no one cares about what you thinks about this day? and oh my god, Spamming should be Judged that Day Very Hard!
Back to top Go down
http://gcproduction.highforum.net/
Hagge5
Hagge5

Judgement Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day   Judgement Day EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:40 am

GamerCreutz wrote:
Okay first off Who Cares??? second this is spam... no one cares about what you thinks about this day? and oh my god, Spamming should be Judged that Day Very Hard!

Why the f*ck is this spam?
#1: This is general talk
#2: I wanted to discuss this, that's just my thoughts, what are yours.
#3: Starzergs post that was a video about kids screaming at spongebob toys was not marked as spam, then how could this be?
The forum description says "talk about anything", that was not even talk, just random replies that said lol.

And you can't just say "NOONE CARES", that's offending. I have the right to speak my mind, this is internet.
If you're just gonna shout spam as soon as I post a topic where I wanna discuss a serious topic about the future, you can obviously not separate a discussion from random posts and don't deserve to be a mod.

Back to the subject.
Back to top Go down
risk.frishers
Shaman
Shaman

Judgement Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day   Judgement Day EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:37 am

Quote :
Btw, I dont mean to offend anyone, if you are christian, that's fine. I just don't like those people who instantly believes every word the book says, It's not a literal print of history.... I think It's because of such people we have suicide bombers and 9/11.

I'd not say that's not offending It's more like saying:
Oh, I don't wish to offend anyone, It's fine... But XXX I hate all guts out of you and hope you get stoned.

If you would like to discuss something, then you should first make sure that that something is somewhat appropriate for the people you'd like to discuss it with.

General Talk are not supposed to be like this, this is something you might aswell take in the clan chat. Face it, these kind of topics doesn't fit in a forum. And if you read that spongebob thread careful, you would have seen that there was a lot of stuffs happening there. If I would be moderator at that time I would lock the thread. Now I will do the same with this one to prevent trouble for everyone.

If there is someone that would like to discuss this with Hagge, please take it via PM or outside the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Judgement Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day   Judgement Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Judgement Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Ravenholdt :: Information Center :: General Talk-
Jump to: