Copied from old forum- Why Sorceress?
- Incase you are looking for a tough challange to BoW, Sorceress
is one of the most best multi-choice classes.
Sorceress can be played purely damage or purely heal.
She is jack of all trades, and you may also go Hybrid with her
specialicing for both healing and damage. - Sorceress and the Mana.
- Sorceress uses lots of Mana
to cast her spells. None of the sorceress's spells are low mana cost, and she has to have mana supplyer ready if you decide to go spam with your spells.
The fact that you can spam your spells seems good, but as said
your mana will go to zero in no time. This is where
her Divine Protection spell will come handy.
Divine Protection will instantly refresh 35% of Sorceress' mana
and turn her invulnerable for low time.
Instant mana refresh effects are usefull as you may continue your healing or damaging for some time even it's about to end. - Sorceress in Boss. W
hile fighting a boss you are suggested
to mainly heal, so giving healers help. You'll make other healers
job much, much harder if you dont help them.
This is where your hybridism will come in. You may damage
if other healers can do their job properly without you.
Mind you, if you are damaging dont just suddenly cast healing
spell, it'll cost lots of mana which can be used for another damage spell. If you see that healers are in trouble, just begin to only-heal again. Othervise your mana will end and that's pretty much of it!
Remember that you have plenty of good spells in your arsenal.
[ Buff : Increase Damage / Armor (?) ]
[ Mana Refresh : Divine Protection ]
[ Dispel ]
Off these spells, we are going to talk about the last one. Dispel
Dispel is a great spell when used right. It may remove a
Spirit Link off your tank, if mistakely cast to him,
or if Boss has a buff you may dispel it.
Remember to Dispel every time your tank gets Spirit Link. - Sorceress : The Playstyle Facts. Damage
1. Cast Soul Burn to deal damage to the boss.
Continue this all the time you have enough mana to use.
2. After this use your damage-over-time spell to deal
huge damage and reduce opponents armor, every time possible.
3. Wait your mana to go atleast 40% before starting to do
much of anything, if you end out of it! Use Divine Protection if you need to! Healing
1. Use Chain Heal the most, but dont spam it.
If you see friendly target go down below 30%
or boss uses Mass AoE damage spell, do it!
2. Use your damage over time spell all times you can.
3. Your main single healing will be used on tank.
4. Divine Protection if you go below 20% mana.
5. Let other healers do their job. Dont cast all the time.
Only cast healing if you see they cant handle, or someone
is dying in a second. Spells of Sorceress.Jumping Heals
Mana cost: 35
- Jumping Heals. Heals for 345, bounces up to 15 times. Each Jump heals 35 less damage.Divine Blast
Mana cost: 65
- Deals 200 as instant damage to target and 50 damage to nearby enemies in a 600 area, reducing their armor by 15.
The targeted enemie suffers 200 damage per seconds.
Last for 15 seconds.Divine Spirit
Mana cost: 35
- Buffs a friendly target, healing it for (Spell Power) and increasing its armor by 4. Lasts 200 seconds.Divine Blessing
Mana cost: 25
- Makes the Sorceress invulnerable for 2 seconds and restores 35% of her mana.Divine Healing
Mana cost: 55
- Heals targeted team member for 600 hp.Dispel
Mana cost: 15
- Dispells the target. Soul Burn
Mana cost: 45
- Deals 250 damage to targeted unit.